The OXLEY MKII provides a high quality security option for use by business and retailers to secure cash and valuables from theft. Rugged and dependable with a choice of locking options.
- High quality cash safe protecting cash within an office or retail environment.
- Oxley Mark II is tested to provide 60min Fire Resistance for paper documents.
- Passive and active relockers are incorporated into the boltwork to resist attack Chubbsafes special barrier material is applied in the construction of the safe to protect against varying kinds of burglary attack.
- Each safe can be equipped with high quality fittings to maximise storage requirements
- The Oxley Mark II can be customised with a choice of locking options, deposits, shelves and lockable drawer deposits in order to meet customer requirements.
- Base fixing is standard on all models
All Chubbsafes� locks are tested to conform with the requirements of EN1143-1. Secured as standard with a Keyless Combination lock and Key Lock.Testing
The Oxley has been tested to the highest quality in its class against attack. Approved by Sold Secure
to Gold Standard for burglary protection. Sold Secure is an independent testing authority approved by the British Home Office.Fire Resistance
The range offers fire protection for 60 minutes for paper contents. In case of fire the intumescent strips around the opening of the body expand to seal the gaps between the door and body to provide 60 minutes of fire protection.