- Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB-S for Grade I.
- DuoGuard has also been approved by ECB-S in accordance with EN 1047-1 in class S 60 P for one hour�s fire protection of paper documents.
- The safe new composite, torch-resistant barrier material - Dualite - ensures burglary and fire protection whilst also reducing its total weight. The low weight minimises transportation and installation costs.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, DuoGuard is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts. The plates are specially designed and made with T200X carbide-clad steel for Grade I.
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B highsecurity electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1